Here's the final tally for books completed in September:
- Charles Stross, The Annihilation Score
- Terry Pratchett, Raising Steam
- David Foster Wallace, Both Flesh and Not (Unabridged Audiobook)
- David Lipsky, Of Course You End Up Becoming Yourself: A Road Trip with David Foster Wallace
- Frederik Pohl, Jem
- Isaac Asimov (originally published under the pseudonym Paul French), Lucky Starr and the Oceans of Venus
The Lucky Starr novel is a hoot -- very short, very dated, but fun. It would make a great radio drama, and I could do this sort of thing with a published work that is over 60 years old, if not for our endlessly expanded copyright law. Meanwhile, I've started on NeuroTribes by Steve Silberman, which so far is fascinating. I have lots more books on deck. Onward with October!